Exhaust Wrap & Pilotsil Cloth
EXHAUST WRAP IS A HIGH TEMPERATURE, SOFT, RESILIENT TEXTILE WRAP, IT HAS BEEN DEVELOPED AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE GLASS AND CERAMIC TEXTILES THAT ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
Exhaust Wrap does not need any fancy coatings to help it perform. It's 94.5% pure Silica fabric, which has been developed and manufactured by a leading European high temperature textile manufacturer. This is a superb product and once used you wont consider using anything else.
Exhaust Wrap is not harmful to the body this includes skin and eye contact as well if the product is inadvertenly consumed or inhaled.
- High insulation properties
- High temperature stability
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Good dimensional stability
- Low density
- High mechanical strength
- Low thermal conductivity
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent flexibility
- Soft to handle
- Minimum smoke when first used
- Door seals in boilers and ovens
- Door seals for coke furnaces
- Thermal insulation of electrical wiring
- With additional braiding - Seals of inspection doors
- With special impregnations - Gastight seal of boiler sections
- Wrapping of exhausts
- Dust proof creation of insulation systems
- Confection - Tadpoles, Compensators, Heat shields etc.