Pilotseal Joint 2 3/4" x 1 7/8" x 3/8"
Imperial Size Pilotseal Joint 2 3/4" x 1 7/8" x 3/8"
Pilotseal gaskets are constructed from high quality polymers primarily for use as a boiler door joint. The high temperature capability combined with the sealing resilience expected from an elastomer material make it ideal for steam service. Pilotseal gaskets are also suited for many other applications, which include water heaters, air receivers and paper mill drying cylinders.
|Maximum Pressure||12.5 Bar (180psi)|
|Hardness (I.R.H.D.)||256 +/-5|
|Specific Gravity||1.35 g/cm3|
- Since Pilotseal joints are cut from a specially-formulated sheet material there are no expensive mould costs. Non-standard sizes are readily accommodated and a quick turnaround is possible.
- Clean, easy to handle replacement for many asbestos/other non-asbestos gaskets.
- Easy to remove after use. No scraping required.
- No grease, jointing compound or proprietary paste is needed to achieve efficient sealing and easy removal.
- Effective sealing can be achieved even on imperfect surfaces where previous leakage may have been experienced with other gasket types.
- Good chemical resistance of Pilotseal boiler door joints ensures reliability with boiler treatment chemicals.
Datasheets & Downloads
Product Code: PIL50-701
Excl. VAT: £4.20
Incl. VAT: £5.04