3M 6800 Full Face Mask
A Class 1 full face mask with good protection and economy in use. The 6000 series gives an excellent field of vision and is designed for maximum comfort, cost effectiveness and protection against respiratory hazards as well as ete and face protection.
- Extremely lightweight - 450gms (without filters)
- Wide field of vision
- Polycarbonate lens is impact resistant to EN166:B
- 3M Cool Flow Valve allows exhaled air to escape quickly and easily for improved wearer comfort
- Soft, hypo-allergenic elastomeric face piece
- Four strap suspension, easy to put on and take off
- Speech transmission zone
- Unique 3M bayonet filter fixing system
These products have been tested to the relevant European Standards (EN136 (class I), EN141, EN143, EN371, EN14387) and have met the requirements shown below:
- Facepiece EN136 (6700, 6800, 6900)
- Filter Performance EN143:2000
- (5911, 5925, 5935, 6035, 6038, 2000 Series) EN141:2000 (6054, 6057, 6059, 6075, 6096, 6099) EN371 (6098)
- EN14387:2004 (6051, 6055)
- Flammability EN136 (6700, 6800, 6900)
- Visor - Eye protection to EN166:2001 B. Protection against medium energy high speed particles (120m/s)
The 600 Series full facepieces can be used with a variety of different filter / product options
- Gas and vapour filters - The 6000 Series filters fit directly onto the 6000 Series full facepieces.
- Particulate filters - The 2000 Series, 6035 and 6038 partculate filters fit directly onto the 6000 Series full facepiece. The 5911/5925/5935 particulate filters may be used on their own with platform 603 & retainer 501.
- A combination of gas / vapour and particulate filters - The 5911 / 5925 / 5935 particulate filters can be used with 6000 Series gas / Vapour filters using retainer 501.
- Supplied-Air mode using the 3M S-200 Respirator System